About BBL Brazilian Butt Lift
Buttocks are the leading parts of the body that determine the attractiveness of women. Besides, having beautiful looking hips is an important factor that increases confidence for almost every woman. Latin women are the first to come to mind when you say the beautiful hip, the most famous of them are Brazilian women.
Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic plastic surgery operation in order to improve the appearance of the buttocks. This operation is the transfer of fat from another part of the body into the bottocks. While the buttocks gains the desired fullness, other parts of the body are shaped as desired.
Reasons To have a Brezilian Butt Lift Operation
- Wants fuller buttocks
- Unhappy with the roundness or general shape of their butt
- don’t fit well in clothings
generally wants to have a Brazilian butt lift operation.
Preparation Process for Brezilian Butt Lift Operation
As soon as you visit our clinic or for international patients with online consultation for Brezilian butt lift operation, one of our experts will;
- analyze your medical records – It is essential for the surgeon to know about your medical history.
- examine your buttock – this is to decide the best option for the surgery
- ask about your expectations – the surgeon needs to understand why you want a Brezilian butt lift operation and how you want your buttocks to look. Our doctor will also explain the procedure in details.
Before the operation
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
- We will do lab testing or a medical evaluation
During the operation
- Depending on the volume of fat to be transferred, the surgery is performed under local or general anesthesia. The more the fat to be transferred the better the chance of performing the operation under general anesthesia.
- After the application of anesthesia, the surgeon extracts fat from a proper body part which may be stomach, thighs, etc. by liposuction. Where the fat is extracted is up to your body.
- The extracted fat is firstly purified and prepared for injection to the buttocks.
- The surgeon makes small holes on your buttocks, then injects the purified fat into the specific areas of the buttocks.
- This small holes from both liposuction and fat transfer are closed up using aesthitical stitches. Then compression garments are applied to minimize chance of swelling
After the operation
You should stay in the hospital one night after surgery. The recovery period of Brazilian butt lift operation is about one week. In this period you can do your normal daily routine. You can do sport activities after 3 weeks. Pressure garment is dressed up for two weeks after operation to reduce swelling and to gain smooth results.
Benefits of Brazilian butt lift operation
There are several other ways of changing the view of buttocks such as silicone implants beside Brazilian butt lift surgery. However, Brazilian butt lift has some significant advantages:
- The buttocks look more natural
- Higher and natural roundness on the hips
- No foreign body exists in the bottocks.
- Brazilian butt lift also reduce sagging and losing shape due to aging
- It is safer and infection risk is considerably lower
Having a Brazilian butt lift surgery will make your buttocks fuller and improve your self-esteem.
Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey
Brazilian butt lift, Brazilian buttock lift, or BBL in short. BBL is an operation in order to improve the appearance of buttocks. While the buttocks gain the desired fullness, other parts of the body are shaped as desired. It is a common opinion that the best BBL surgeons work in Istanbul, Turkey. As Privia Clinic, we look forward to inform you further about Brazilian buttock lift in Istanbul. Contact us for more information.