About Mini Tummy Tuck
Pregnancy and excessive weight unstabilty causes accumulation fat deposit and loosining of the skin under the navel. You may not get rid of this image although you exercise and diet. A tight and flat stomach helps your body look more fit. Mini tummy tuck is an operation to fix this problem.
Reasons To have a Mini Tummy Tuck Operation
If the below situations matches yours, a mini tummy tuck operation is an option to consider:
- You lost weight with the help of diet and exercise, but your belly area is still has excessive fat and not in the desired condition.
- Your abdominal muscles is stretched but your skin sagging after the pregnancy.
- After losing a considerable amounts of weight, you have loose, excess skin hanging around your belly.
- Even though you are in very good shape, your belly keeps sticking out.
A tummy tuck can help patients who are dissatified about their shape and suffering from the situations above.
Preparation Process for Mini Tummy Tuck Operation
As soon as you visit our clinic or for international patients with online consultation for mini tummy tuck operation, one of our experts will;
- analyze your medical records – It is essential for the surgeon to know about your medical history.
- examine your abdomen – this is to decide the best option for the surgery
- ask about your expectations – the surgeon needs to understand why you want a mini tummy tuck operation and how you want your abdomen to look. Our doctor will also explain the procedure in details.
Before the operation
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
- We will do lab testing or a medical evaluation
During the operation
Mini tummy tuck operation takes about one hour. Mini tummy tuck operation is made by a single incision just above the pubic mound. This incision is a little longer than the incision made for cesarean section. Excessive fat deposit and loosen skin taken after the insicion but the naval position is not changed. Incision is closed bu absorbable sutures. Our surgeon puts on corset to you.
After the Operation
Mini tummy tuck operation is performed as outpatient, and patients can go home four or six hours after the surgery. In some occasions only, your surgeon may require an overnight stay in the hospital to keep monitoring you. You have to wear your medical corset for three weeks. You can continue your daily life immediately but for sport activities you must wait for two weeks.
You could have the stomach that looks perfect in the bikinis with this operation.
Mini Tummy Tuck in Turkey
Mini tummy tuck (a.k.a. mini tuck) is a form of abdominoplasty with a few differences such as incision length, possible correction level, removal of belly button, and recovery time. As a pioneer in aesthetics operations, Turkey has many plastic surgery experts. In Privia Clinic, we have the best ones. Having your surgery of mini tummy tuck in Istanbul by the hands of our surgeons will be beneficial due to fair prices and insurance of having your mini tuck from a professional team. If you need any further information, please contact us.