About Breast Augmentation
The female breast has been synonymous with femininity throughout human history, therefore breasts with a nice shape and volume are the most important visual symbols of feminine sexuality. Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that uses breast implants to improve the shape, size, fuller appearance, or more symmetrical look of a woman’s breasts. Breast augmentation surgery is a popular procedure that can boost a woman’s appearance and help her self-confidence. Breast surgery operation restores breast shape following weight loss, pregnancy and breastfeeding. The ideal size and shape of breasts vary, depending upon the build of the individual and the cultural characteristics. According to the patient’s expectations and overall body architecture, an operation that does not push the limits of naturality will give the most satisfactory results. We are using advanced computer-assisted 3D imaging technology before the breast surgery operations to meet patients’ expectations in the best way. Breast augmentation surgery is one of our most regularly performed procedures and can have a significant positive influence on body image.
Breast Augmentation Surgery in Turkey
Breast augmentation surgery or breast enlargement is a surgical procedure to enhance breast appearance in terms of size and shape. Breast implants are the materials that are used in the procedure, not the surgery itself. Having a breast enlargement in Istanbul is a great option with our expert surgeons in Privia Clinic. For further information, please contact us.
Reasons to have a Breast Augmentation Surgery
- If your breast size is smaller than you want, it will help you have an enhanced appearance.
- After pregnancy and breastfeeding, if your breasts lost their volume and get smaller this operation restores the size and shape.
- After the weight loss if you want to improve your breast size and the shape of your breast.
- If your breasts are asymmetrical it is done to equalize the sizes of your breasts.
Breast augmentation surgery is a good way to boost your motivation and self-confidence.
The preparation process for breast enlargement
As soon as you visit our clinic or for international patients with online consultation for breast augmentation operation, one of our experts will;
- analyze your medical records – It is essential for the surgeon to know about your medical history.
- examine your breasts – this is to decide the best option for the surgery
- ask about your expectations – the surgeon needs to understand why you want a breast augmentation operation and how you want your breast size, shape, and the feel you wish. The surgeon will inform you about types of implants, the post-operation shape of the breasts, and surgical techniques. Then, all you need is to decide and tell our expert which of the options you prefer.
Breast implant types
A breast implant surgery is a medical prosthesis that is placed inside the breast to augment, reconstruct, or form the breast physically. There are two main types of breast implants:
- Saline breast implants are filled with sterile salt water. The saltwater is held within an outer silicone shell. These implants can be filled with different amounts of saline solution.
- Silicone breast implants consist of a silicone gel held within an outer silicone shell.
Breast implant shapes
One of the most frequently asked questions in breast augmentation surgery operation is the difference between round and anatomical implants.
- Round Implant: A round implant can be selected if the patient has a certain amount of breast tissue and if the patient wants the upper pole fullness in the décolleté.
- Anatomic Implant: Anatomic prostheses may be preferred for patients who do not have enough breast tissue, the décolleté region is not very full, and if they want a smooth transition.
Before the Operation
We will do lab testing or a medical evaluation
During the Operation
Inframammary incision, In the crease under the breast.
Periareolar incision, Around the nipple shape of a smiley.
Transaxillary incision, Under the arm, near the armpit.
The decision of incision place depends on several factors, including implant size, the type of implant, the patient’s anatomy, and surgeon-patient preference.
There are two options for placing the implant;
- Subglandular; over the pectoral muscle, behind the breast tissue
- Submuscular; under the pectoral muscle
Later on, the implant will be placed into the pocket and centered behind the nipple, by the surgeon. In the last step the surgeon closes the incision and healing will begin.
After the Operation
After the healing is completed, you will have better-looking breasts and higher self-confidence.A