About Breast Uplift Surgery
Breast lifting surgery, in other words, mastopexy, is an operation for enhancing the stance of your breasts. It is mostly preferred by women whose breasts are sagging or whose nipples are downward. Breast uplifting is not only about size but also about the shape of the breasts. If necessary, the procedure can be performed in combination with breast reduction or breast augmentation.
What causes breasts to sag?
- Aging – will inevitably cause some deformations on your body including your breasts
- Pregnancy – Due to change in hormones and weight gain most women have larger breasts after giving birth. Even though the breasts lose their volume after breastfeeding and return to their original size, sagging occurs in the breast because the stretched skin and ligaments do not regain their old elasticity.
- Weight fluctuation – can cause breast skin to lose elasticity and sagging.
Reasons to have a breast uplifting surgery
- Breasts are sagging,
- Breasts are not in good shape and volume as before,
- Nipples stand downwards,
- Areola get wider out of proportion to your breasts,
- If one of your breasts stands lower than the other
Breast uplifting surgery can be performed on any size of breasts.
Preparation Process for Breast Uplifting Surgery
Having your first visit to our clinic or for international patients, online consultation for breast lifting surgery, one of our experts will;
- analyze your medical records – It is essential for the surgeon to know about your previous illnesses and treatments
- examine your breasts – this is to decide the best option for the surgery
- Ask about your expectations – the surgeon needs to understand why you want breast lift surgery and how you want your breasts to look. The surgeon will also explain the procedure in detail.
During Breast Uplift Surgery
Various techniques can be used in breast uplift surgery. The surgeon will determine where to make incisions depending on the method. You might expect to get incisions on:
- Around the areola
- Extending downward from the areola to the breast creases
- Horizontally along the breast creases
After Breast Uplift Surgery
You should stay in the hospital for one day after the operation. Your breasts will be covered with a surgical support bra. You need to use this bra for 2 weeks.
You will see some swellings and bruises on your breasts for about two weeks. There could be pain and numbness feeling in your nipples and breast skin for a few weeks. You can use pain killers or other drugs that your surgeon prescribes. Be careful while doing daily activities and avoid sleeping on your face for one week. Our expert will ask you not to have sexual activity for a certain period, also when it is okay to continue daily life comfortably.
Breast Uplift in Istanbul / Turkey
Breast lift surgery in Istanbul / Turkey is preferred by women who suffer from sagging breasts. On breast sagging may be caused by aging, pregnancy, or weight fluctuation. Breast uplift and augmentation operations can be applied together as well. Considering that Turkey is a pioneer in aesthetics procedures, having a breast uplift in Istanbul, Turkey will be the best choice. Please contact us for more detailed information about the best surgeons and methods in Privia Clinic.
Breast Lifting Prices in 2022
The cost of a breast lift varies according to the treatment. When breast lift surgery is paired with breast augmentation surgery, there will be a price difference.
As a result of the consultation, the precise cost of the treatment may be calculated. You may contact us right away to learn more about Breast Lift Prices 2022.