About Lip Lift
Facelift surgery -also known as a rhytidectomy- is a cosmetic surgery to give a younger appearance to the face by reducing the sagging and folds on the skin, cheeks, and jawline and repairing other deformations on the facial area.
After facelift surgery, you will love your mirror image more, thanks to that, your self-esteem and motivation will likely be much higher.
Face Lift in Turkey
Rhytidectomy – or most commonly; facelift- is a surgical operation that reduces sagging and folds on the skin, cheeks, and jawline. The operation which also repairs other deformations on the face will give you a younger appearance. Please contact us for more information about Privia Clinic.
Reasons for a Face Lift Surgery
As we get older, our skin loses its elasticity and becomes looser. Due to that and other age-related deformities, your face changes its appearance and shape. Also, facial fat pads and bones lose their volume, this may lead to a tired and older looking. The following changes could be repaired with facelift surgery:
- Excess skin deposition in the lower jawline
- Having the skin saggy
- Deepening of the skin foundation from the corner of the mouth to the side of the nose.
Preparation process for the Face Lift Surgery
Once you decide to have a facelift surgery and visit our clinic or online consultation for international patients, you will be directed to one of our expert surgeons. Who will;
- analyze your medical history and medication– Our surgeon will ask you about your medical records such as diseases, previous surgeries (including plastic and cosmetic surgeries in the past.) Also, our surgeon will ask you about your usage of tobacco-based products or any medications.
- examine your facial area – Our expert will examine the bone structure and shape of your face. Then, photographs of your face from different angles and positions will be taken.
- ask about your expectations – The surgeon will ask why you want a facelift surgery, and how you want your face to look after the operation. Our surgeon will also explain possible changes after the facelift surgery.
Before the Operation
We will do lab testing or a medical evaluation
During the Operation
During facelift surgery, there will be incisions from the front of the ear, extending up into the hairline and behind the ear into the hair-bearing area. the skin is elevated, underlying tissues and muscles are tightened. Facial fat might be removed or redistributed. Then, the skin on the face is re-draped over the facial contours that are newly repositioned.
Facelift surgery usually takes between two and four hours. However, if other cosmetic procedures such as eyelid surgery or neck lift surgery are performed at the same time, it might take longer.
After the operation
You will stay in the hospital for one day after the facelift surgery. There could be mild pain for two days, your surgeon will prescribe a painkiller for this. Using a special mask is necessary for one week. The stitches will be dissolves in the body.